Whether it's Fundraising, Marketing and Comms, Technology, People or Services and Influencing - there will be a team to suit your skills. Find out more about our directorates.
Mac Intern Programme (4589)
- Region:UK Wide
- Location:London, Glasgow
- Job Category:Internships
- Job type:Internship
- Closing Date:30 April 2017
- Interview Date:16 May 2017
12 week voluntary programme
Start date 26th June 2017
Could you be a Mac Intern?
Your chance to blossom at Macmillan
Like to know what you’re really capable of? Intern with Macmillan and you’ll get the chance to really blossom, with proper training and hands on experience in one of the UK’s biggest charities. You’ll be part of an inspiring team, with the chance to network with people across Macmillan. We will help you develop new skills and discover your strengths, so you can get your career off to a great start.
A stepping stone to a great career
Our internship scheme is designed to develop and nurture talent. As such it will put you in a great position to get started if you’re considering a career in the charity sector. We will help you apply for positions with us when they come up – including internal only vacancies - and your time with us will give your application a real boost.
We don’t care where you’ve been – just where you’re going
Whether you’re a student, graduate or simply looking to change your career or move into the charity sector, our internship scheme is open to you.
Need flexibility? We can work it out
We want the brightest talent for our internship scheme. But we also appreciate that it can be difficult to find time to intern. So, although our 12-week scheme is 10am to 4pm, four days a week, we’re happy to work around this if we can.
We have opportunities in areas as diverse as marketing, events, volunteering, fundraising and HR.
What Macmillan will give you
- A full induction to help you understand more about your role and how it fits into the wider organisation.
- A development plan to enable you to gain the skills necessary to make the next step.
- A buddy and mentoring scheme to give you the support you need.
- Project work to give you a sense of ownership over the work you produce.
- A chance to work on a team fundraising project.
- Access to apply for internal-only vacancies with coaching from the recruitment team on making a successful application.
So what are you waiting for?
Please note the Event Support Intern role will be based in Glasgow all other roles will be London based.
- Intern Role Description Summer 2017.pdf (0.59 MB)
- Opportunity details- Cancer Information Development Intern.pdf (431.95 KB)
- Opportunity details-Corporate Partnerships Intern.pdf (431.61 KB)
- Opportunity details-Corporate volunteering Intern.pdf (432.11 KB)
- Opportunity details-Customer management Intern.pdf (432.68 KB)
- Opportunity details-Digital Marketing Intern.pdf (434.36 KB)
- Opportunity details-Event Support Intern.pdf (435.31 KB)
- Opportunity details-Evidence Engagement Intern.pdf (434.49 KB)
- Opportunity details-Insights Intern.pdf (435.08 KB)
- Opportunity details-L&OD Intern.pdf (434.25 KB)
- Opportunity details-London Services Intern.pdf (435.06 KB)
- Opportunity details-Online Community Intern.pdf (434.13 KB)
- Opportunity details-Public Affairs Intern.pdf (434.87 KB)
- Opportunity details-Policy Intern.pdf (432.27 KB)
- Opportunity details-Strategic Communications Intern.pdf (434.49 KB)
- Opportunity details-Strategic Events Intern.pdf (434.74 KB)
- Opportunity details-Strategic Insight Intern.pdf (433.28 KB)
- Opportunity details-Technology Strategy Intern.pdf (432.73 KB)
- Opportunity details-Video Team Intern.pdf (433.21 KB)
- Opportunity details-Volunteer Recruitment Intern.pdf (436.70 KB)
- Opportunity details-Special Events Intern.pdf (434.93 KB)
- Opportunity details-Health data Intern.pdf (432.37 KB)
- Opportunity details-Evaluation and impact intern.pdf (432.14 KB)
- Opportunity details- Marketing intern.pdf (431.98 KB)